Notifications of claimed copyright infringement pursuant to Section 512 of the Copyright Act, as amended by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, should be sent via email to dmca_notification at credacash dot com
In order to expedite the processing of your notification, please including the following:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
2. Identification of the material or the reference or link to material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, reference or link.
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address.
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
6. Your physical or electronic signature.