Revised November 5, 2015
1. In order to provide you the products and services described on this website, CSI may from time to time ask you to provide personally identifiable information. CSI will use this personally identifiable information only to provide you with the products and services that you request.
2. Our web site maintains server logs that temporarily record information about your visit, including your IP address, the type of web browser you are using, and the web pages you visited. We use this information only to improve our service, for example, to determine what information is of interest to our visitors. We delete the server logs within 60 days and keep only summary information, such as the total number of visits to each page. We do not use any “cookies” which can be used to identify you from one visit to the next.
3. CSI may from time to time retain other companies to provide services on our behalf, including answering customer questions or sending news and announcements. We will only give these companies the information they need to provide these services on our behalf, and they are contractually prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
4. Your information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which CSI or its suppliers and service providers maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside your country. CSI abides by the safe harbor framework set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of data from individuals in the European Union.
5. CSI may be required by law to disclose information we have collected. CSI will disclose your information only in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with the law.
6. CSI may from time to time update this privacy statement or any referenced or incorporated documents. When we do, we will update the “Revised” date at the top of the respective document and post the new document to our web site.